STAAD stands for Structural Analysis And Design, and this software is used by a healthy fraction of designing professionals in the analysis and design of structures or models, like buildings, towers, bridges, tunnels, transportation and industrial structures. Staad Pro has offered great relief to the structural engineers, civil engineers and design engineers by automating their designing tasks and helping them by generating error free results, since manual methods apart from being tedious and lengthy does not guarantee accuracy. Therefore, this software can be considered as effective alternate which guarantees flexible modeling environment, high-end features and easy data collaboration. It offers all the structural engineers the ability to analyse and design all kinds of structures, and is extensively used in the structural engineering firms, construction industries, government agencies and by structural designers.
Our training institute, H.R. CAD Centre covers all the modules essential to make the STAAD Pro training comprehensive and ideal in every measure. We introduce the candidates to both the fundamental and advanced concepts of this software application, and provide them hands-on experience with respect to the real-time projects.
|STAAD PRO v8i||DURATION: 60 HRS.|
|Course Contents –||• Overview of structural Analysis & Design.
• Types of Structures.
• Calculatation of various types of supports, Loads, draw the shear force diagrams and Bending moment diagrams for various Beams.
• Introduction to STAAD Pro. V8i.
• STAAD Pro. V8i- Interfrace Diagram.
• Unit System.
• Sturctural Modeling- Different Types of Modeling .
• Global Support Specification.
• Member Property Specification.
• Member Material Specification.
• Member Offset Specification.
• Loading specification, Selfweight, Member Load specification & Joint Load Specification.
• Area Load Specification and Floor Load Specification.
• Wind Load and Earthquake Load Generator and Load Combination Specification.
• Analysis Specific and General guidelines for Design- Concrete Design.
• Geometry, Translation report, Circular Repert, Move, Mirror, Rotate, Run structure Wizard.
• Pre-Analysis Print, Post-Aanalysis of concrete design.
• Introduction to Steel Design.
• Member Truss Specification.
• Analysis & Design of Steel Structure.
• Member Tension & Compression Specification
• Member Release Specification.
• Introduction to FEM, Element Incidenees, Element Property Specification, Element Load Plate, Element Load Joint and Element Design.
• Seismic Analysis- Introduction to Static Method , Introduction to Dynamic Analysis and Design.
• Slab Design (By Using FEM)
• How to Import AutoCAD File in STAAD Pro.
• Results- Output File, Post Processing Generation and Report Generation.
• Projects- Different Types of Project Used in Industry.
• Project -Analysis and Design of Project used in Industry