We through this course, aim to provide our students a thorough understanding of the concept that would help them succeed in their professional life. They are motivated and made to research the requirements of the technical industry and well-informed about the experience considered necessary for the career advancement in mould design. Mould designers employ Computer-Aided Design (CAD) software and technologies to create designs that are used in the manufacturing of a variety of day-to-day products. Similar to the other CAD designers, mould designers also forms a part of the office environment but they might have to visit a laboratory or manufacturing unit to inspect the quality and efficacy of their mould design.
Major Skills Offered Through Our Mould Design Course -
Eligible Candidates for Mould Design Course –
- Problem solving and effective monitoring skills
- Knowledge of Pro-E and SolidWorks
- Familiarity with Unigraphics Drawing
- Operating time accounting software
- Expert command on Microsoft Office
- Ability to operate the moulding machines and devices
- Though no special certification is required but those candidates familiar with the basic concepts of mould design are the most preferred candidates for this course.
- Individuals with a solid command on mould design and hold qualities like organisational and time management skills, and critical thinking have the maximum chances of career advancement in this field.
- Workers who gain solid experience as a mold designer and possess important qualities such as critical thinking, organizational skills, good time management, and especially math and technical skills will have the highest chance of advancing their careers.